TNT Staff Pro has been retained by a leading Semi-Trailer Dealership in Oklahoma City to help them identify an experienced and talented Trailer Mechanic to add to their team.
This role requires someone with mechanical experience to repair trailers in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilites will include:
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, and repairing trailer bodies, systems, and components.
- Performing preventative maintenance measures on semi-truck trailers.
- Inspecting, servicing, and replacing trailer parts, including tires.
- Checking and repairing the brake, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Testing all systems and equipment for performance issues.
- Ensuring that trailers meet the U.S. Department of Transportation's road safety requirements.
Trailer Mechanic Requirements:
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a trailer mechanic.
- Manual dexterity, experience with hand tools, and physical strength.
- Experience with vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- Must have basic hand tools and steel-toe boots.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- About Company
- Paid Holidays
- PTO and Vacation